Friday, January 6, 2012

CHALLENGE FATE


COLLAB BY;KESHA FINESSE MURPHY/AUTHOR DAWN DESIREE BANKS

KESHA FINESSE MURPHY

PART 1/ THE TEST
What do you have of me
I was white of pure at first
in a world unknown..
as i wondered,
aimessly......
not knowing what my master
want of me......
what was a girl to do
in such a corrupt' rrupt
world........
these decisions is vainly
breaking me....
one very night i began to
change ..
in my my pure white
seeped through neon glows
then a invader
appeared an introduced self
it seemed to beautiful
and self fore filling....
because it was so beautiful,
i couldn't help but believe
it was of the good.....
but when the beast that showed
up he stole my heart...
i stood up
at that time...
didn't realize all the subliminal signs....
i never grew my heavenly wings
when the rapture came...

Author Dawn Desiree Banks

PART2 /CONQUERED
Still pure
Walking in that world of unknown
Catching the beast who throws
darkness trying to own
Parts of my naïve’ soul
Although my God stood strong on my shoulders
Excluding every boulder thrown
My light compressed; strongly shown
Correcting every enemy’s drive in my path
Demolishing clustered wrath
Flying me like a bird so pure
That each area of my hue stayed true
To the goodness surrounding me
And tears shed with no reason or explanation
Needed…
In every way… all ways…
the beast would be defeated
With his wind in my back;
the task must be completed
As serpents sly undercover to
race against my mission
From birth I adapted to what was conditioned
To face; to erase …
Fear; steering clear
Even if I didn’t understand…
Those plights of life
Closer I became to the stairways of the king
And spoke “Father I made it”
And he spoke “My servant;
I never left;
Here are your wings!

Poem All Rights Reserved Copyright
© Kesha Murphy/Dawn Desiree Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment