Sunday, March 4, 2012




SOUL SISTA'

Hey listen soul sista'
DESIREE!
There's nothing....
like you
sista......
your such a beautiful
talented poetess........
your energy seem
to always have me empress,
i adore you in every way....
you acknowledging my
works..
I'd never regret....
all the likes and comments
i'd never forget....
there was an ,instant click
as quick ....
as your eye wink
which always tickled me
and made me weak...
the vibe you set off
is always enchanting.....
not to forget ..
how you share
your potent enrich scribes
,when we collab
and drop bombs everytime...
we seem to set off and drop
master pieces ...
i'd like to thank you
for introducing
me...
to publisher Lacha'Mitchell...
now my book i guarantee will
be on the shelf
of Barnes and Nobles
one day
you have encouraged me
in every way
soul sista ,twin ....
beautiful,humble queen...
I'd like to thank you for being
a Loyal Queen!

Inspired piece by my twin Author Dawn Desiree Banks

All Rights Reserved Copyright © Kesha Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment