Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kesha Finesse Murphy

Wow there he was
i didn't realize he was such a righteous man........
to think about it he
was the best thing that
happened to me....
he really knew how to treat me....
there weren't a time that he
hadn't treat me like a queen.....
this man was truely the one
i just thought it was to early to get caught up...
he was as gentle with me...
touch as soft....
to the eyes as the sights of the blue sky....
my king i'm so dying to be next to you....
it was true love at the first breath..
of yours...
when we held and hugged
each other... we inhaled ...
awwh the thoughts of you...
as time has past i wonder if
you have thoughts too....

Revelationwriter Thepropheticendtimepoet

It was almost like as
if she was reading my mind..
her lips taste like fine..wine,
design
poured in to my soul,
she fold gracefully into my arms,
my queen
she splashes like water watering my beautiful purple roses.
I remember her like a coldest winter storm n December.
She really knew me and I knew her..
She was sumthing God created that was so exclusive!
She was soft and tender
so sweet her voice was music...
music that kept me in a trans..
She is A luv that will b forever lost
with remembrance of our souls
pranced as we glanced
at our midnight shadows on the wall
dance.
I meditate her...
and whenever shes away I suffocate.

Kesha Finesse Murphy

He was a Mega man above all man..
His love was next to my God's love...
See this is what I'm saying
this man I knew he was best for me...
I'm his perfect she
He's my perfect he...
I love for his thoughts to run across my mental...
For his love gestures to caress my soul
And I will not forget to mention....
As our souls connect .. love
Makes a perfect dialect...
This love like his I haven't found yet!

Revelationwriter Thepropheticendtimepoet

I suffocate..
I can't breathe ...
she takes my breath away from me.
her love is like warm water that takes me under..
unbearable
love that causes me to drown
when I swim to deep down under..
God has molded her me
my 2nd set of eyes 2 see.
that rainbow bridge that crosses
over into destiny..
I am infected by her touch
she has an epidemic luv
that keeps me buggin.
that keeps coming,that keeps me runnin to her every call.
Sumthin like this only comes once n a life time.
and I love it so much ..
that I actually had to let her go..
But the luv that ..
she had blessed me I still have it
cause it will forever b apart of my soul.
COLLABORATION
Tony Wade/Kesha Finesse Murphy

Tony Wade

The desire I feel for you is stronger than anything
I've ever known!
My love for you transcends about the heavens;
from the very first moment I laid eyes on you, our
love was eternally written in stone...
You are on my mind when I lay me down to sleep, and
again I wake at the start of my day;
I crave your touch, your taste, the very scent of you
brings me to my knees!
My love for you is at a fevered pitch...
thermometer reading
101 degrees!
If I had my way,
I'd be with you everyday...
Never met anyone like you...
at a loss for words and half the time on what to say...
I want you...need you...
you are the very air I inhale;
the sight of you allows me to exhale...
How can it be that you have so much power over me?
I can't seem to function without you, it's hard to eat, and I
can barely sleep...how can this be?



Kesha Finesse Murphy

remembering the first day that
we met
there must have been
a lunar eclipse that very day
because your shine was bright as a diamond that
day....
as spects glistening in my
eyes of love....
i grasp your breath..
to intake you
for seeps of you
quinch my crave...

Tony Wade
The thought of you makes me weak...
my future without you is incomplete and bleak...
PLEASE tell me you feel the same!!!
PLEASE tell me you think of me too...
Tell me it's true,
because without you I don't know what
I would do!

Kesha Finesse Murphy

If you ask me that...Yes!
everyday...
seems like me without you
as i'd lost my way...
non thought of you
is like Gods child without
faith..
i think about you everday.....
i truly do feel i'm lost
in your love......
the caress of every part
of your manhood....
embodied my soul...
as we laid blessings on each
other....
only thing absent is the
throne....
a temporary bed as we laid
in......
all that's there now ,is empty....
for the love of you....
i think to save .....
the thought


Tony Wade

I'm so lost in your love!
So many visions of you next to me
as we walk through the park,
and the things we will do
as we wind down and come together
after dark...
PLEASE tell me you see what I see?!
PLEASE tell me you're thinking of me!
Do you see us by the fire place gazing
into the flames as we hold one another?
Do you think of me when I'm not around,
or is your mind set on
some other?
When you open your eyes, do you think of me?
Is the desire i feel for you the same
as what you feel for me?
Do you desire my touch;
When asleep, do you dream of my kiss?
My embrace?
Do you envision us staring into
each others eyes in some
secluded, romantic place?
I do...
These feelings I feel aren't man-made,
they must truly be sent from up above,
because I need you day in and day out...
I'm simply... LOST IN YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment