Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love Affair

Its our time love...
and i love the way you smile....
your beauty is unmatched...
as the moonlight illuminates your eyes..
you are my queen...
my dream is to serve beneath your crown...
its our time love....
my love for you unbound....
there is no rush...
your softness i embrace...
i love to kiss..
your lips.... i love your taste.....
i give my all to you....
my love there is no waste....
this is our night ....
no need to rush our pace..
our love is unique and special.....
you are all the woman i will ever need...
when i am with you....
my love can spread its wings...
and we fly so high..
that heaven is in our embrace....
its our time love...
heart, mind, and face to face...


Kesha Murphy
This night our love
will perfectly embrace....
where our souls will be held
no secrets kept.....
we'd let it all out.......
pin point the love pressures
to release all pleasures..
toxins that was bottled up
due to us being apart.....
love the firmness and
softness of your hands....
and the broadness of your shoulders
my inner desire cries out
for you to touch and mold me...
my king your love plants
massively.....
in my spirit...
and is so heavenly....
our father has
blessed us
King and Queen with the best
love affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment